This section to be completed by the student and parents: Student??™s Name:
Last First Middle
Applying for Grade _____ in the 20_____-20_____ school year for the
I waive my right to read the confidential recommendation for the student listed above.
Signature of student Signature of parent or guardian Date Date
This section to be completed by principal, counselor, or teacher. The student named above has applied for admission to Randolph-Macon Academy. Please complete this form using your professional judgment. The information will be strictly confidential. Thank you. 1. Please comment on the candidate??™s attitude toward school.
2. To your knowledge, does the student take good advantage of extracurricular activities
3. Has the student been recognized for outstanding academic, athletic, or artistic performance
4. What is your candid estimation of the student??™s moral character
5. Does the student have a history of disruptive behavior and/or classroom disturbances
6. Has the student ever been expelled or suspended ____Yes ____No
7. To your knowledge, has the student had any involvement with drugs, alcohol, or law enforcement authorities ____Yes ____No Please explain.
To the best of your ability, please evaluate the student in the following categories:
Academic Ability Intellectual potential Intellectual motivation Class participation Initiative Creative qualities Stays on task Preparedness
Character Emotional maturity Respect for authority Sensitivity to others Peer interaction Leadership Responsibility Honesty Reaction to criticism
How long have you known the student
Relationship to student
Please return as soon as possible to: Office of Admissions Randolph-Macon Academy 200 Academy Drive Front Royal, VA 22630 FAX: 540-636-5419 For more information, contact us at: (540) 636-5484 email@example.com www.rma.edu